Social Distancing Button Badges are important because COVID-19 is most likely to spread through close contact with a person who has a confirmed infection. Social distancing means keeping people apart. Currently, this means keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres between people. The likelihood of interactions causing the spread of COVID-19 is low if Social Distancing advice and good hygiene are followed as the virus is unlikely to be spread if face- to- face interactions are limited to less than 15 minutes and close proximity interactions are limited to 2 hours. Grap some of our Social Distancing Button Badge for all your employees.
***We can custom print any message you like in any colour you like.
Practical physical distancing examples:
- Queuing strategies – eg marking out the spacing on the
floor with tape.
- Limiting the number of people who can enter a store
Implement contactless deliveries.
- Have a responsible person on the work floor for
ensuring everyone is keeping the required distance
from each other.
- Move work stations, desks and tables in staffrooms
- Bring in shift arrangements so less staff are in the
workplace at once
- Digital Print: Please refer to template