Simple hygiene practices, similar to those used to protect against the flu, can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory infections.
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing, dispose of tissues immediately after use and wash your hands or apply hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth and shaking hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is unwell. Try to stay 1.5 metres away from anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
See this link for more information on how to keep your workplace safe from COVID-19